Wednesday, January 16, 2013

[color kreyv]: Black & Gold

Black and gold are all the rage right now. I should know. At this very moment, I am wearing black and gold pants, and I've had them for years. They have a draw string waist and say PINK down the side. I know. I could totally strut my stuff on the red carpet right now with my top knot and t-shirt that, for some reason, to Stella, looks like a kleenex. You know me--just keeping it classy.
image from Lonny
image from Ralph Lauren Home
image from Curious Details

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the black in the bookcase and the door frames. I've always loved it on a front hall staircase and banister. Wish I had that!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.