Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Black & White Gallery Walls

I am hoping that SOMETHING will go up on my walls this week. First stop: living room gallery wall. I am wanting to do something completely different than my last gallery. I'm thinking 9-12 large, black frames with black and white photos. I can't wait to get them up and give this pad a little bit of personality. Here are some inspiration pics. I'm in love, you?
image from Samantha Pynn
image from Gianetti Home via In Good Taste
image from Shelterness

3 comments:

  1. Love them!! I want a gallery wall so bad, but never know which pictures to put in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics! I want to do something like that, too. But, I agree with Jessica...I never know what kind of pictures to put in. Be sure and share yours when you get it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspiration ideas…though I love your old gallery wall too! We have an awkward wall upstairs that spans all the way from the front of the house to the back, and I’ve always wanted to do a large gallery wall by the dining table of 9 square black & white photos of the kids.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, it makes my day! If you have a question, I will answer it in the comments section as soon as I can. You can also email me at jamiejjoyal@gmail.com.